Friday, September 23, 2011

The Case of the Socks that moved?

One of Brodan's secondary interests are socks, especially folded or bundled socks. If B-Man spots my running socks on the stairs by the front door he will on occasion hide them on me ; i think to prevent me from going running. Oh ya, the Brod-master is scholaristic intelligent. Wednesday evening my wife and I went to our Yoga class and she left her athletic socks on the the third step by the front door. One hour later. Arriving back home my wife finds her socks placed on our kitchen table top. Now if an Extraterrestrial being from another galaxy, has a the capability of moving items such as socks through thin air, that is one thing. However, the socks my wife found on the kitchen table top were on the moist side, suggestion.................the B-Man was at work. Mystery solved my dear Holmes. The B-Man of the Baskervilles.

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Dear Brodan:

1) Please keep your nose off the kitchen table - you know better.

2) Maybe you could at least put the socks in the laundry room, 'cause they're full of dog slobber.

3) Guess I'll keep wearing my sandals - no socks required!

Love,