Monday, November 14, 2011

How I Spent My Sunday

Brodan here. I'd like to share with you my Sunday ( November 13th ). After eating my "Taste of the Wild Bison flavoured" breakfast, I decided to hang around and help Dad with his breakfast. Turns out I like pancakes and maple syrup. Mom woke so we had some good conversation over a cup of coffee. Then I heard Mom & Dad speak about a Trail walk. Yesss! Out to the Simcoe Forest Trails we went. The pardise of the pines, the emerald moss, the mud, the coolness of the creek, stuff I like. We must have walked 6 km. Later that evening, one of my favourite places to be. By the fireplace while Mom scratches my ears. Folks, I'm loving life. Brodan signing off.

4 comments:

Grandma said...

Talk about leading a dog's life!!

Enjoy.

Anonymous said...

Oh Brodan what a terrific day you had! A hike in the woods and a snooze with Mom by the fireplace. Yay! Yes you do have a wonderful life :)

Waggin at ya,
Roo

Anonymous said...

Well B Man...seems there is a smile on my face and a tear on my cheek. Good for you. I take my furkids out for a romp in that very forest and they too love every moment of it. My fav part is how hard they sleep that evening...with what I'm sure are smiles on their faces.
So, are your folks coming to the fur-ball?
M.

Brod fan said...

BEYOND LOVE THIS!!! xoxo