Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sammy the Seal Impersonation

Good Morning Dog Lovers, I've been working on a few impersonations. Richard Nixon, Jimmy Stewart, Rocky, Arnold Schwarzeneggar, Barbara Streisand, Kermit the Frog, Krammer, Al Bundy, Barney Rubble, Ozzy, Don Cherry, John Madden, Neighbour who puts garbage out 72 hours before garbage pickup, Clooney (George & Rosemary), Brad Pitt, Tasha and Sammy the Seal. Here it goes, my impersonation of Sammy the Seal, coming out of the early morning tank, after a 45 minute training exercise for a piece of herring. So, what do you think ?

5 comments:

Grandma said...

I think he deservwa lots and lots of herring - what a great impression of a seal!!

Jo-Anne said...

Funny he still does that! He hasn't changed. Love you Duckie xxoo

Jo-Anne said...

Have you ever tried to get him to do a high five? He does that really good.

Oskar said...

Brodan, you did great! Can't wait to see Rosemary Clooney.

My name is Oskar & I'd like to invite you to be featured on my blog at www.PetBlogsUnited.com. It's a great way to meet new blogging friends. If you're interested you can drop me a line at PBU at comcast dot net.

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Anonymous said...

Its pretty darn good. But I wanna see John Madden. - Melissa Bainbridge